I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £42,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Mon – Sat Day Shifts | Benefits Include Pension, Private Healthcare + Much More | Brand New Outpatients Department
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a private hospital in Kingston for an experienced RGN with management experience to work as Outpatient Manager.
Details of this Outpatient Manager RGN position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts covering 8am-8pm, Monday – Saturday
• A competitive annual salary of up to £42,000
• A private pension scheme
• Life Assurance and Private Medical insurance
• Childcare Vouchers
• Health screening and a range of family and friends discounts on services
As Outpatients Clinical Services Manager RGN, your duties will entail providing clinical leadership and direction to the Outpatients team with a focus on quality of care and customer service. You will also work closely with the Senior Management Team to monitor and evaluate service delivery.
Applicants for this Outpatients Clinical Services Manager RGN post should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• At least 5 years post-registration experience, with extensive experience in outpatients
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, including ILS and studies relevant to this role
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.