I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Pension, Benefits & Private Medical
An experienced RGN with a background in Critical Care and within Surgical Wards is required to join one of the UK’s leading private healthcare providers, working in their Crawley hospital on a full-time, permanent basis.
What the hospital is offering for the successful Senior Staff Nurse – Critical Care & Surgical Ward RGN applicant:
• Excellent annual salary from £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
• You will have access to a market leading staff benefits package
• There may offer ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Working 37.5 hours per week
• Working days or night shifts
Applicants for this Senior Staff Nurse – Critical Care & Surgical Ward RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Have completed a recognised post-registration qualification in Critical Care
• Demonstrate proven experience in Critical Care and surgical nursing, ideally within the private sector
• Have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, with experience training, mentoring and leading staff
• Ideally experienced in a Medicines Optimisation leadership role
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Flexible to work alternate weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.