I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Salary up to £28000 + benefits package
We offer high quality elective surgery for the local populations of Devon and Cornwall, specialising in hip and knee joint replacements, shoulder repair, hand and elbow surgery, foot surgery and minor orthopaedic procedures. We also deliver Ophthalmology and General surgery. Not only are our facilities state-of-the-art, with us, you will be able to focus on what really matters; delivering a high standard of patient care. You will also be able to benefit from our fully supported training programmes, on site café and free parking.
A new opportunity has arisen and we are no looking for a Registered Nurse who is passionate about nursing and is a motivated team player with excellent communication skills.
* Deliver a high standard of patient care supported by evidenced based practice
* Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme of patient care
* Participating in integrated governance and risk assessment and its reporting as required
* Effectively communicating with all levels of staff throughout the treatment centre on a daily basis
Skills and Experience:
* Recent post registration experience (desirable)
* Experience in an orthopaedic ward
* NMC registered nurse
Our hospital believe strongly that the patient is at the heart of everything we do, we provide excellent care and this is reflected with our support for our employees. We offer an environment where you will be free to do your best work and have many opportunities to further your education through additional training and development opportunities.
* 25 days annual leave
* 10 days sick leave
* Pension (2-5%)
* Life assurance (if enrolled in the pension scheme)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Shopping discounts portal
* Eye test vouchers
* Relocation package
* Employee referral scheme
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward-thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you.