I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£17.50 - £18 p/h | 48 hrs | Nights Only | Large Elderly & Dementia Home
A Night Staff Nurse position has become available in a large nursing home in High Wycombe, working 4 shifts per week.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia nursing care and is owned and operated by a prestigious care group, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £17 to £18 depending on experience
• 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
• Opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post:
• Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience working in an elderly and dementia care setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.