I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£29,991 - £34,515 p/a + Enhancements | Great Staff Benefits | 37.5 hrs | Mainly Mon - Fri
A specialist palliative care service in Leeds currently has a vacancy for an experienced RGN to work as Hospice Inpatient Unit Team Leader.
The facility supports adults with terminal illnesses and those with life-limiting conditions, providing a home from home setting for patients with expert care.
Details of this Hospice Inpatient Unit Team Leader RGN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Usual working hours of Monday to Friday day shifts, with occasional nights and weekends required
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £29,991 to £34,515 depending on experience
• A private pension or the option to continue with the NHS pension for existing members
• Enhanced sick, maternity and paternity pay
• 25 days annual leave which increases with length of service, and the option to buy/sell days
• Free uniforms, free parking and discounted refreshments
• Some excellent retail and lifestyle discounts
• Excellent training and development programmes and financial support in undertaking qualifications, with scope for career progression in an expanding service
• A range of support programmes, wellbeing initiatives and much more
As Hospice Inpatient Unit Team Leader RGN, you will provide effective clinical leadership and guidance to the nursing team, working to ensure the best possible patient experience.
Applicants for this Hospice Inpatient Unit Team Leader RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• At least 4 years post-registration experience, and experienced working at Senior Nurse level in a clinical setting
• Demonstrate some previous experience in palliative care
• Experienced managing clinical services and contributing to service development
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 15.13 - 25.78 Per hourPart timeTemporaryBarnsley, South Yorkshire, England
Pulse Nursing agency are recruiting hardworking & dedicated Registered General Nurses (RN) (Staff Nurse) to work on the medical...
£ 16.47 - 28.02 Per hourPart timeTemporaryHarrogate, North Yorkshire, England
We are currently in high demand for devoted and committed registered general nurses to work on the surgical or medical wards in and...