At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs/RNLDs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!Your Day-to-Day…
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
Join us!Cygnet Health Care
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Brunel House
is a brand new service in Henbury, Bristol which opened towards the end of 2017. At present we have 11 patients and this will grow to be a 32-bedded neuropsychiatry and neurobehavioural service (22 rehabilitation beds and 10 neuro degenerative beds). The hospital provides a neuropsychiatric service to individuals with brain injuries, organic brain disorders and degenerative conditions who require specialist therapy-led rehabilitation and support.Brunel is rated 'Good' by the CQC