I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Care Categories : Residential, Nursing, Mental Health, Challenging Behaviour and Palliative Care for Older Adults
Location : Northwich, Cheshire
Salary : £15.09 per hour (£34,500 per annum) negotiable depending on experience
Hours : Full-time or Part-time available (options of hours available: 22, 33 or 44 hours per week - you can choose depending on your preference)
Shifts : Days or Nights available depending on preference
**Excellent CQC rating - August 2017**
**£2,000 welcome bonus paid to all new nurses joining the team**
Further Details: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate, skilled Registered Nurse to work within a friendly nursing home with beautiful gardens and modern facilities. Conveniently located in Northwich, Cheshire, this recommended home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults. They provide residential, nursing and palliative care for elderly individuals. The home also caters for adults with mental health and challenging behaviour.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration. We welcome applications from both Newly-Qualified and Experienced nurses, as full training and support is provided regardless of your level of experience.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.
£ 26000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of Manchester Salary: £26,000 - £34,500 per annum...
£ 28005.12 - 37340.16 Per yearFull timePermanentWigan, Greater Manchester, England
Unit Manager ( Clinical ) - RMN / RGN / RNLD - Nursing Home Care Categories: Nursing Dementia, Mental Health & Palliative Care ...
£ 30800 - 41100 Per yearFull timePermanentChester, Cheshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) * [... Click Apply...] * Position: Staff Nurse * Care Categories: EMI and general nursing ...