I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD )
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £14.50 per hour / £27,000 - £36,100 per annum (negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities)
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available (options of hours available: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week)
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available
Contract type: Permanent
*£1,000 welcome bonus available to all new nurses that join the home*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a beautiful, newly refurbished, elderly nursing home based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. The Care Home has been rated "Excellent" by the Care Quality Commission. The Care Home offers an extensive range of high quality care in a homely environment, including nursing, residential, convalescence, palliative and respite care. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
£ 27129 - 36173 Per yearFull timePermanentBrixworth, Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) Location: Northampton Area Position: Staff Nurse Care Categories: Palliative care, general ...