I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£19 p/h | 42 Hrs | Days | Supernumerary Hours
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work as Nurse Unit Manager in nursing home in North-East Glasgow.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week on day shifts only
• Some supernumerary hours
• An excellent pay rate of £19 per hour
• A fantastic working environment
• Excellent prospects for training, development and career progression
As Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position will be:
• Qualified Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse with current NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a mental health setting with specific experience in complex dementia care
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to Care Inspectorate essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 29016 - 39586 Per yearFull timePermanentGreenock, Inverclyde, Scotland
Senior Nurse / Unit Manager - RGN / RMN - Nursing Home Location : Greenock, Renfrewshire Salary: £15.50 - £15.86 (£29,016 - £39,589...
£ 25700 - 34300 Per yearFull timePermanentWishaw, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Lanarkshire - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Old age adults Dementia ...