I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Lanarkshire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Old age adults Dementia
- Service: General and mental health care in older adults - care home
- Salary: £15.00 per hour - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (22, 33, 38, 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£1000 welcome Bonus*
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role in our care home. The home specialises in care of older adults including specialist Dementia. The home is located in Lanarkshire.
As the nurse on duty, you will accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care. You will administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and Healthcare medication policy. You will ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
How to apply:
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
£ 28600 - 33300 Per yearFull timePermanentEdinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location : Edinburgh Salary : £13.89 per hour ( £28,600 - £33,300 per annum ) - negotiable de...
£ 28314 - 37752 Per yearFull timePermanentStirling, Stirling, Scotland
Registered Nurse - Charge Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) Care Categories: General nursing and Palliative Care Location: Sirling, Stir...
£ 32700 - 32700 Per yearFull timePermanentWishaw, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Registered nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD) Location: Wishaw, Lanarkshire Salary : £15.00 per hour / £32,700 per annum - negotiable depe...