I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location : Camberley, Surrey
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia, Sensory Impairment and Physical care
- Service: General and mental health care in older adults - care home
- Salary: £17.00 per hour (£31,800 - £42,400 per annum) negotiable depending on experience and based on 42 hours + Paid Breaks
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours options available)
- Apply OR Nights available depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN who will play a key role in our care home. The home specialises in care of older adults including Physical and Dementia. The home is located in the pleasant location of Camberley, Surrey.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents with an excellent Reputation.
Staff morale at the service is very high and we are looking for a great team player who can join this already flourishing team, The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Personalised career path ladders to ensure fulfilling career development
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *£120
- Voluntary Benefits Scheme - offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday including Bank holidays
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
£ 34600 - 48600 Per yearFull timePermanentEpsom, Surrey, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Hours: Part Time or Full Time Shifts: Days or Nights Pay: £18.50 to £19.50 per hou...
£ 24800 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentWembley, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) * Location: Wembley, London * Position: Staff Nurse * Care Categories: Parkinson's, General...