I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
MSI Group are recruiting for Registered General Nurses (RGN's) with medical or surgical ward experience or community hospital experience to work on a temporary/ad-hoc basis in the Surrey area. We are looking for Band 5 or 6 RGNs to cover night shifts to help with winter pressures.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Provide patient care in line with their care plan as outlined by their doctor
* Monitor & record observations on patients conditions
* Identify care planning needs
* Record patient's medical information and vital signs
* Prepare and assist with patients treatments, surgery or exams as required
* Revaluate patient care plans as and when conditions change
MSI offer our RGN's the following benefits:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
* On-call support team available 24 hours a day
* Daily payroll services
* Quick & easy registration
* Free basic life support training
* Moving & handling training
* Up to £200 referral scheme
Skills & Qualifications:
* NMC registered. Your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
* A minimum of 6 months experience post-graduation in a UK NHS hospital
* 6 months NHS experience within the last 2 years
* General, oncology or IV trained
£ 37000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentLewisham, London, Greater London, England
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Private Hospital Groups and we have an exciting opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner to joi...
£ 32000 - 36491 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Specialist Band 6 Nurse - Discharges and Referrals APPHOS Key details: Salary :£36,491 (depending on experience) Hours: Full Time -...