I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Peritus Healthcare are working with an established care home provider seeking to recruit a Deputy Manager in Watford.
The home provides residents with a secure, relaxed and homely environment in which their care, comfort and well-being is of prime importance.
As Deputy Manager you will be responsible for assisting the Manager to deliver high quality nursing and care of the residents.
The successful candidate will monitor the performance of staff, ensuring additional training and support is provided where necessary.
The role will challenge you every day to use your knowledge, skills and experience to lead and create an environment where outstanding person-centred care is consistently delivered.
• To ensure that the staff team provide care and support to the residents that meet current best practice
• To provide leadership in recruitment of staff as necessary
• To ensure that staff rotas are managed effectively.
• Comply with health and safety policies, procedures and rules, taking reasonable care of self and others.
• Adhere to the standards set out in the competency framework.
• To undertake delegated areas of responsibility for the day to day management of the care home in accordance with all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
• To ensure that residents are regularly consulted and that the care and support provided meets their needs
Qualifications and Experience
• Valid NMC pin
• Previous Deputy Manager experience in a Care Home setting
• Dementia/MCA/DOL knowledge
• Good knowledge of the Care Quality Commission
• The ideal candidate will have a strong passion and commitment to enhance the service they deliver
Ref: Deputy Manager
£ 29200 - 31500 Per yearFull timePermanentHatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Deputy Manager - Good Rated Beautiful Nursing Home Hatfield, HertfordshireSalary up to £31,500Bright Selection are recruiting for a...