I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£18 - £18.50 p/h | 48 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits | Fully CQC Compliant |
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Senior Nurse to work in their Basingstoke care home.
What the home is offering and details of this Senior Nurse RGN post:
• 48 hours per week on day shifts on a permanent basis
• Excellent hourly rates in the region of £18 to £18.50 depending on experience
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC rated “good” home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
The CQC compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to elderly residents and as Senior Nurse RGN, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and dementia nursing care needs and will play a key role in the management and implementation of resident care.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse RGN post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experienced nurse with a background in elderly care
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
• Ideally experienced in a leadership or supervisory role in a clinical setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 23.00 - 31.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Amesbury, Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
HIGHLY LUCRATIVE LOCUM / AGENCY NURSING * Up to £30 per hour + BENEFITS * Registered Nurses (RGN and RMN) - Locum Shifts (Days, Nig...
£ 16 - 18 Per hourFull timePermanentSlough, Berkshire, England
RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Slough, Berskhire - up to £18 per hour + paid breaksHours: 36 hours per week...
£ 30800 - 41000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Position: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD)- Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of Southampton, Hampshire Salary: £30,800 - £41,000 (...