I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£43,000 p/a| Days | 40 Hrs | Excellent Benefits | Training & Development |
One of the UK’s leading social care groups currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Clinical Lead in their care home in Southgate.
Details of this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN position and what our client is offering:
• 40 hours per week on day shifts only
• Great annual salary of £43,000
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
As Clinical Lead RGN/RMN, you will oversee the planning, direction and management of all clinical services within the care home. You will supervise and support staff and will ensure high standards of care are maintained throughout the home.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN position should be/have:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Previous experience in a senior or managerial role within a care home setting
• Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to deliver effective clinical leadership
• Passionate about providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 60,000 - 63,000 Per yearFull timePermanentCroydon, London, Greater London, England
Home Manager - Luxury Elderly Nursing Home - South London From £60,000 to £63,000 (DOE) + Bonus OTE up to £126k + Benefit package C...
£ 29172 - 38896 Per yearFull timePermanentSevenoaks, Kent, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Sevenoaks, Kent - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Palliative care - Se...