I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Commissioning Home Manager – Southampton - £70K
An exciting new opportunity has recently arisen to oversee the commissioning of an exceptional nursing home in Southampton as a Commissioning Home Manager. This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Commissioning Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider. The home provides specialist dementia care for the elderly.
As Commissioning Manager, you will be joining a dedicated and hardworking team who are committed to providing the highest standards of care. My client seeks a personable, friendly and caring Manager with management and commissioning experience plus strong knowledge of elderly care. Candidates for the Commissioning Home Manager post must come from a care background and display strong management skills along with a history of successfully running fully compliant homes.
Job Requirements for Commissioning Home Manager:
• You will be involved with all marketing and home promotion activities.
• You will take an active role in selling the home and developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations.
• You will implement all care and business strategies and you will be in charge of hiring the staff team
• You will join a caring and compassionate organisation whose primary aim is to ensure a high standard of life for all service users.
• You will deliver person centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues.
• You will ensure compliance with CQC standards and liaise effectively with CQC Inspectors.
• Candidates should display excellent business skills including successfully filling beds and developing the homes profile within the local community.
The successful candidate for the Commissioning Home Manager will be:
• COMMISSIONING experience is essential
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• Valid nursing PIN (desirable not essential)
• At least 5 years’ experience as a manager
• Knowledge of CQC legislation & quality standards
• Marketing skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
In return, my client will offer a salary in the region of £70K (dependent on experience) and a wonderful benefits package.
£ 47,000 - 47,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBournemouth, Dorset, England
Deputy Manager - Brand New Luxury Elderly Nursing Home Salary- £47,000pa &n...