I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Lead- Telford £19ph
Are you an experienced senior nurse looking for a new challenge in a role that offers excellent career development opportunities? Do you have a passion working with the elderly?
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead to work within a nursing home in Winchester. The home provides nursing and residential care to the elderly, some of whom are living with Dementia and physical disabilities. They take a person centred approach to ensure that all the needs and wishes of residents are taken in to count and catered for at all times and they have a real focus on the person rather than their condition - This is a warm and welcoming care home and really is a wonderful place to work!
As the Clinical Lead, you will come from a similar care background and have a proven track record in providing high-quality, person-centred care. You will have a strong understanding of CQC standards and be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home.
• Provide clinical supervision
• Assist the delegation of workloads and nursing resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and CQC standards
• Assist the home manager in budget and financial management
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Valid Nursing PIN
• Experience in a similar position
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more, please give Claire at Amber Mace a call on Apply. Alternatively, send an up to date CV to Apply