I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Lead – Hereford £19ph
Are you a Senior Nurse looking to make the next step in your career? Or are you a Deputy Manager/ Clinical Lead simply looking for a new challenge? If you hold a valid nursing PIN and have strong clinical experience - then Claire at Amber Mace has the perfect role for you!
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Clinical Lead to work within a small size nursing home. The home provides high quality specialist support and nursing care for those with dementia, and provides respite care to give home carers a much-needed break. The home cares for both long-term and short-term residents and residents are truly treated as part of the family. As Clinical Lead you will be an authoritative and knowledgeable presence in the home and will be a strong leader within the team.
The role will be full time day shifts my client is able to offer a fantastic salary of £19ph plus additional company benefits.
As Clinical Lead, your duties will include:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• Recent background in elderly nursing care
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven ability to lead and supervise a team
• Strong Clinical Background
£ 25000 - 33500 Per yearFull timePermanentLeominster, County of Herefordshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Leominster, Herefordshire Salary: £25,000 - £33,500 per annu...
£ 18.00 - 18.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Spetchley, Worcester, Worcestershire, England
Night Nurse Manager (RGN or RMN) Worcester, Worcestershire £18.00 per hour plus benefits Are you experienced in supporting older pe...