I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£16.41 p/h | 37.5 hrs | Days or Nights| Great Benefits |
My client currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse. The role is at a care home in South Croydon that has a dedicated team supporting service users with physical disabilities, severe learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
For this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role the home is offering:
• A full-time, permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week
• Day or night shifts
• Competitive hourly rates of £16.41
• Minimum of 5.6 weeks annual leave including public holidays
• Free on-site parking
• Company pension scheme. Up to 5% Employers contributions
• Child Care Vouchers
• Training and development opportunities
• Career development and progression opportunities
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered as Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Extensive knowledge of supporting people with physical disabilities and complex needs
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.