I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Manager - (Clinical)
Full time supernumerary
Excellent salary up to £41,000 DOE
If you are an experienced Deputy Manager or a qualified nurse seeking the next step up to further your career??.......... Then look no further!!
I am extremely proud to be supporting a not-for-profit care home in the recruitment of a Deputy Manager.
My client is a national charity and provider of high-end nursing and residential services. They are looking for a qualified nurse seeking the next step up in their career or an experienced non-clinical Deputy Manager to join the well establish team in the successful running of the home.
Role and responsibilities;
• To carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home during the day
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care in relation to CQC and clinical governance
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• Valid NMC pin no. RGN/RMN
• Extensive nursing home experience
• Ability to manage a staff team
• Excellent time management skills
• Up to date knowledge of CQC legislation
In return for your skills and experience my client is offering;
• A fantastic salary of up to £41,000 DOE
• Extensive training
• Career development
• The opportunity to be part of this fantastic not-for-profit organisation
My client would consider Deputy Managers looking for a sideways step or Unit Managers, Senior Nurses and Clinical Leads looking for the next step up.
For further information on this excellent opportunity, please call Carly Walker at Purosearch on Applyor email your cv for immediate attention to Apply
£ 30500 - 42500 Per yearFull timePermanentWitney, Oxfordshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Brand NEW Nursing Home Location: Witney, Oxon Salary: £30,500- £42,500 per annum...