I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£19.50 p/h | 46 hrs | Days | NQ Nurses Considered | Great Benefits
A large elderly nursing home in Gerrards Cross currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN qualified Staff Nurse.
For this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role the home is offering:
• A full-time contract for 46 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of £19.50
• Free uniforms, a company pension plan and NMC registration costs covered after 1 years’ service
• A range of retail, transport, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Childcare vouchers, 5.6 weeks annual leave and an employee recognition scheme
The home is owned and managed by a national care group, and you will benefit from the ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities that a large, corporate company can offer, in addition to a fantastic staff benefits package.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns on a rotational basis
Whilst experience is preferred, the home is able to offer a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.