I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£37,000 - £40,000 p/a | 35 hrs | Days | Younger Adults Disability Care | Good CQC
A leading national disability care charity is currently looking to recruit an experienced Care Home Manager to lead and develop their Banbury care home.
The 20+ bedded home provides round the clock care and support to young adults with physical disabilities, brain injuries and neuro-disabilities, and provides a fantastic environment where residents can receive rehabilitative care and are enabled to achieve their full potential.
Details of this Service Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) post and what our client is offering:
• 40 hours per week on days
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £37,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and level of qualification
• An excellent regional management team to support you in succeeding in your role
• Ongoing training and development programmes
As Service Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD), you will provide effective management and guidance to the care and nursing teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
Applicants for this Service Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate proven experience in the management of a UK care home, ideally within the disability care sector
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective, proactive leader
• Experienced managing budgets and resources
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.