I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
40 Hrs | Days | Cosmetic Hospital | 80/20 Clinical & Supernumerary
One of the UK’s leading operators of cosmetic clinics and hospitals is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or ODP with a background in scrub and cosmetics to work in their flagship hospital in Camden.
Details of this Scrub Sister/Charge Nurse RN/ODP role and what the hospital is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only, with your time split 80/20 clinical/admin
• A great annual salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience
• The opportunity to work with leading surgeons and clinicians in an internationally renowned hospital
• 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
As Sister/Charge Nurse RN/ODP, you will play a key role in leading and developing the anaesthetics teams within the theatres department. You will mentor junior staff, lead shifts and coordinate the team in addition to contributing to departmental management and providing cover for the Theatre Manager.
What the hospital is looking for in an Sister/Charge Nurse RN/ODP:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Have completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification, ideally with more advanced studies in this field
• Demonstrate substantial experience working in a scrub role during cosmetic procedures, with at least 2 years senior level experience
• A confident manager and able to lead by example, with a positive, proactive approach to leadership and fostering a culture of teaching and learning, positivity and continuous improvement
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 23.00 - 37.00 Per hourFull timeTemporaryLondon, Greater London, England
Long Days, week days and weekend work available. As a tier 1 supplier to the NHS and due to an increasing demand for Recovery nurse...