I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£55,000 p/a - Negotiable | 40 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | Management Experience Essential | Occupancy Based Bonus
A 40 bedded Harrow nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN with experience in care home management to lead the team and develop the service.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what our client is offering:
• Full time hours of 40 per week
• Day shifts only
• A fantastic annual salary in the region of £55,000, which may be negotiable depending on experience
• A bonus scheme based on occupancy levels
• A work-place pension scheme
• Free parking
• Hot meals provided whilst on shift
As Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN, you will take overall responsibility for the day to day running of this large home, leading the team and ensuring high standards of care are maintained. You will effectively manage staff, resources and budgets and will promote the home within the local area to maintain occupancy and profitability.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Ideally have completed a recognised qualification in management such as NVQ Level 5/Diploma Level 5/Registered Managers Award
• Demonstrate at least 2 years proven management experience in an elderly and dementia nursing home setting
• A strong leader and able to deliver effective clinical leadership and line management
• Excellent understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to the care home sector
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.