I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£16 p/h | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | Excellent Staff Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered
A large, fully CQC compliant elderly and dementia care home on the outskirts of Newport currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shifts in place with days and/or nights available
• Very competitive hourly rate of £16.00
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities, including an excellent preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
• Staff recognition and reward programmes
• Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Preferably able to cover shifts in other homes in the local area, with an increased pay rate for this
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 42,000 - 59,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBrockenhurst, Hampshire, England
Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager | Luxury Care Home | RGN Award Winning Care Provider - 2018 Brockenhurst, Hampshire &n...