I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Location: Isle of Wight
Description - Our client provides round the clock nursing care to residents situated within the Isle of Wight
They provide services that allow their residents an enjoyable life with maximum independence and dignity in a safe and beautiful surrounding; this is achieved by providing the appropriate degree of care and support necessary to meet the individual needs of each person.
The client strives to deliver high quality and professional care. Residents can enjoy the benefits from living in beautiful homes allowing them a relaxing experience. They are currently looking for nurses to join their team and work at a selection of their homes on the island.
The right Staff Nurse RGN will ideally have some experience in an elderly care environment, and will display the ability to administer high quality care as well as keep accurate records in line with regulations.
Person Specification: All applicants must hold a UK nurse qualification (RGN/RMN).and be eligible to work in the UK, along with a current valid PIN.
The benefits package / reasons to work for us include:
* A £1000 welcome bonus for Registered Nurse (RGN) (conditions apply)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured: a 24-hour confidential counselling helpline, plus up to 6 face-to-face counselling sessions a year per employee, including access to the free online wellbeing portal
* Full access to Perkbox, giving staff over 250 perks and discounts including free mobile phone insurance
* Island Discount Scheme giving those on the IoW access to discounts at a range of local shops on the Island
* Free DBS Check
* NMC PIN cost reimbursed for any RNs
* A 'late shift cover' bonus available on their hourly rate for any shifts covered at short notice
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Full induction programme and thorough training/refresher training and opportunity to undertake further qualifications where appropriate
* Internal development programmes including a Stars of the Future and Leadership Development Programme
Assistance with accommodation can be provided.
£ 31000 - 31000 Per yearFull timePermanentRomsey, Hampshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Younger adults service * Location: Outskirts of Southampton, Hampshire * Position: Staff Nu...