I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £60,000 | 37 Hrs | Days | General Nursing Home | Good CQC
An experienced, Nurse-qualified Nursing Home Manager is required to lead and develop a large general nursing home on the outskirts of Cambridge.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly and disability nursing care packages, with great facilities and a real family home feel throughout.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 37 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• A great annual salary of up to £60,000
• A strong regional management structure to support you in your role
As CQC Registered Nursing Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
The qualities, experience and skills our client require in a Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
• Current NMC registration
• Demonstrate proven managerial experience in an elderly care environment, with a proven track record of success
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 32500 - 43500 Per yearFull timePermanentBury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
Position: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )- Nursing Home- OUTSTANDING CQC Location: Mildenhall, Bury St Edmunds Salary: £32,50...