I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£32,000 - £36,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression | Plastic Surgery
An experienced Recovery Practitioner (RGN or ODP) is required to join a leading private plastic surgery clinic located in Camden.
The clinic works with internationally renowned surgeons and this is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working in a prestigious setting with experts and clinicians at the forefront of their field.
Details of this Recovery Practitioner RGN/ODP vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• 40 hours per week, worked as 4 X 10 hour day shifts per week, between Monday and Saturday, with increased pay for Saturdays
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £32,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave per year
• An excellent working environment with regular team-building and social events, staff recognition programmes and staff committees to ensure employees ideas are heard
• Staff discounts on treatments for friends and family
• A company pension scheme and subsidised private healthcare
• The opportunity for real career progression and professional development within a leading organisation
Applicants for this Recovery Practitioner RGN/ODP post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Experienced undertaking recovery/PACU duties following plastic/cosmetic surgery
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB988/D32/33/A1 in addition to a recognised qualification in Post-Anaesthetic Care
• Committed to the highest standards of patient care and safety
• Demonstrate evidence of ongoing professional development and willing to further develop your skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 23023 - 25656 Per yearFull timePermanentHarlow, Essex, England
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is recruiting Nurses for Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust located in Harlow, ...
£ 23.00 - 37.00 Per hourFull timeTemporaryLondon, Greater London, England
Long Days, week days and weekend work available. As a tier 1 supplier to the NHS and due to an increasing demand for Recovery nurse...