I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Esperance Hospital in Eastbourne has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards department .
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or
* Registered Nurse Level 2 - Relevant Competencies for the role.
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
* Six months post-registration experience in surgical field is desirable
* Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
* Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
* Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
* Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
* Must have completed a 'back to nursing' course if out of practice for more than 5 years
* Skilled in dealing with consultants, customers and colleagues
* Experience in the private sector is desirable
* Excellent verbal, written and IT communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills:
* Good team worker.
Duties of this role include:
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
* Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
* As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
* Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
* Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Full timePermanentEast Grinstead, West Sussex, England
EAST SUSSEX Our Client is a dynamic healthcare charity. They are a renowned centre of excellence for orthopaedic surgery and muscul...