I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£18.16 - £20.70 p/h | Paid Breaks | 44 Hrs | Nights Only | Great Staff Benefits
A 40+ bedded elderly nursing home in a village just outside of Guildford is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home is owned and operated by a family-run business and has an excellent reputation for delivering the highest standards of care and of quality of life to residents, with excellent facilities available in a beautiful setting.
Details of this RGN Night Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent position working 44 hours per week
• Great hourly rates of pay of £18.16 and £20.70 per hour paid on weekends, with additional enhancements for Bank Holidays
• Paid breaks
• In-house and external training programmes, bi-monthly supervisions and annual appraisals
• A supportive and inclusive culture, where all nurses are included in monthly meetings and decision-making processes
• A fantastic working environment, with a staff support framework that includes physiotherapists and counsellors
• Free parking
• Subsidised meals and free refreshments
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Proven experience working in a UK nursing home
• Enthusiastic and motivated
• Flexible to cover shifts on a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.