I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£34,215 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression
A leading national healthcare provider is currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP with skills in both Scrub and Recovery to join their private hospital in Hitchin.
Details of this Scrub & Recovery Practitioner RGN/ODP vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £34,215
• Private healthcare and Life Assurance
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Free parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
The position will require a flexible approach as you will work in various surgical specialities throughout your working week, delivering consistently high-quality patient care along with participating in theatre on-call rotas.
Applicants for this Scrub & Recovery Practitioner RGN/ODP post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Experienced undertaking scrub and recovery duties in multi-speciality surgical procedures
• Committed to the highest standards of patient care and safety
• Demonstrate evidence of ongoing professional development and willing to further develop your skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 23023 - 25656 Per yearFull timePermanentHarlow, Essex, England
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is recruiting Nurses for Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust located in Harlow, ...