I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£35,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits | Elderly & Disability Care | Good CQC
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a leading care group to recruit an experienced Care Home Manager to work in their fully CQC compliant residential care home in Hinckley.
This is a full-time position with a 40-hour working week on day shifts, with occasional evenings and weekends for quality monitoring purposes.
For this Residential Home Manager NVQ4/NVQ5/Dip5/RMA/Non-Nurse position, the home is offering an excellent annual salary of £35,000 in addition to the following benefits:
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
The 30+ bedded home offers general elderly care and support to older adults in a home from home environment, with a busy social diary and extensive facilities to ensure residents lead an active and varied lifestyle whilst being supported by the highest standards of care.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager NVQ4/NVQ5/Dip5/RMA/Non-Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 or 5
• From a strong background in elderly care, with experience as Registered Manager
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 17.50 - 17.50 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Staff Nurse - Elderly Nursing - FT Days or Nights - £17.50ph Nottingham, Nottinghamshire £17.50 per hour 36 - 48 hours available &n...