I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Location : Bridge Of Don, Aberdeen
Salary: Up to £16 Per Hour ( £29,952 - £39,936 per annum depending on full time hours) + Paid breaks
Hours : Full-time or Part-time available (Options of: 24, 36 or 48 or similar options of hours available - depending on your preference)
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on preference
Care Categories : Dementia, Old Age, Physical Disability
Further Information: We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them. Following a recruitment review this companies new mission is to provide longevity and internal promotion and development of their nurses.
We are recruiting for a registered nurse to work within a charming nursing home near Bridge Of Don, Aberdeen. This home provides a mixture of care across residential, elderly and adults with physical disability.
There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that each individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs. This is a great opportunity for a nurse looking to take the next step up, within a company that values hard work and you will be rewarded with progression opportunities, as well as development and excellent clinical training.
Person Specification : You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( RMN / RGN / RNLD ). You must hold a Full UK nursing pin to apply for this position.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential. APPHC
£ 30888 - 41184 Per yearFull timePermanentAberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
Senior Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN - Nursing Home Location : Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Salary: £16.50 Per Hour ( £30,888 - £41,184 ...