I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Home Manager, Nursing Care Home - Chippenham, Wiltshire
£49,000/yr + £2,000 Welcome Bonus + Performance Bonus (Up to £13,000/yr!) + Pension + Company Benefits + Generous Holiday Allowance
Extensive Experience in a Nursing Home Management role essential, no Pin or Nursing qualification is needed but is desirable
One position only - Apply ASAP!
My client is a national care provider with a great reputation, providing Nursing and Residential Care to the Elderly across the UK. They are looking for a Home Manager in Chippenham, Wiltshire, who will be the leader of the Management Team the Nursing home, the home is rated Good with CQC, has low agency usage, good occupancy and has a fantastic reputation in the local community.
They are looking for a Home Manager for this Care Home, ideally the successful applicant should be a Nurse, or have extensive experience as a Home Manager of a larger Nursing home
To apply you should be a registered manager of a similar service rated 'Good' with CQC
* Management qualification - Such as QCF5-Health and Social Care, or equivalent such as RMA
* Ideally a Nursing Qualifications with an Active NMC Pin - RGN Ideally
* Managing a similar service, rated Good with CQC
* A target driven approach to occupancy ensuring that the needs of the business are met at all times
* Someone who is understanding and passionate about older people person centred care
* An ability to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads on a daily basis
As there is a strong clinical you will not need to be a qualified Nurse with an active NMC Pin, Although this is highly desirable, you must however be registered with CQC as a manager of a Nursing or Residential Carehome for the Elderly
The benefits offered include:
* £2,000 Welcome Bonus
* Performance Bonus - Up to £13,000/yr
* 33 days Annual leave (Inc. Bank Holidays)
* Company Pension
* Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
* Long Service Awards
* Discounts on Holidays and Entertainment
* Discounts on High Street Fashion
* Indemnity Insurance
* Career Progression
* Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are interested or require more details, please apply for the role and I will be in contact to discuss it further
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£ 30800 - 41100 Per yearFull timePermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location : Bristol, Avon Salary : up to £18.00 per hour - £30,800 - £41,100 per annum - negot...