REGISTERED BAND5 NURSE- SAFFRON WALDEN - HIGH RATE
Saffron Walden, Essex, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 1 Jun 2019
The post is for a qualified nurse who wants to further their experience and skills in nursing.
The post holder will be responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development of programmes of care and their implementation and evaluation.
The post holder is expected to take charge of the ward as required.
The post holder will be expected to demonstrate good clinical skills and teach other staff and learners.
The post holder will also be expected to be a good role model and to treat all staff, visitors and service users with tact and courtesy.
1. Plan the delivery of patient care and take responsibility for implementing and evaluating that care, using an appropriate nursing model.
2. To provide advice and education to patients, staff and learners within the directorate as required. To develop communication networks across specialities and throughout the multidisciplinary team.
3. Be able to prioritise their own workload and of those working with them such as learners and Healthcare Assistants. When in charge of the ward know how to delegate what staff to what duties and ensure the smooth running of the ward.
4. Know how to impart news of a distressing nature to patients and relatives. This will include passing on news of a patient’s death or helping a patient/relative understand a diagnosis such as cancer.
5. Carry out nursing care to the highest possible standard according to Trust Policies and Practice and Clinical Guidelines. This requires a thorough understanding of policies and guidance related to for example: infection control, hygiene and individualised patient needs.
6. To administer patient medication according to Trust Policy, this includes the administration of intravenous medication.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have current, valid NMC registration, the Right to Work in the UK and a minimum of 6 months experience in the UK as a RGN.
• Excellent rates of pay from £19.00 - £30.03 per hour, paid weekly (these are the NHS Standard rates).
• Free Mandatory Training
• Free DBS
• Free Uniform
• In-house workshops for your CPD
• Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
• Excellent Nurse Referral Scheme – up to £250 per referral
• Support with Appraisals and re-validation
• Excellent out-of-hours support
• Dedicated consultant support
• Varied career opportunities
• Flexible working opportunities
PE Global Healthcare is a leading international healthcare recruitment agency. We provide flexible temporary and permanent medical and healthcare staff to both the NHS and the private sector across the UK, as well as permanent positions in Ireland, Europe, Canada and the UAE. We offer excellent rates of pay and shifts to suit you and your lifestyle. Our dedicated team works closely with our NHS and private clients to match the best candidates to the right jobs.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the required knowledge and skills to be successful in this role, we would like to hear from you today. Please submit your current CV detailing your full employment and training history to: : firstname.lastname@example.org.
A member of our Healthcare team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail and to book your registration interview.
We look forward to hearing from you. Tel: 0208 240 4499
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.
Ref: BAND 5 SAFFRON WALDE
This job was posted to Community nurse in Saffron Walden, Essex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24214 - 30112 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Albans, Hertfordshire, England
Voted one of the best places to work by the Health Service Journal (HSJ), Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust (HCT) is one of a new g...
£ 38,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull timePermanentChelmsford, Essex, England
RGN or Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Chelmsford Starting Salary: £38,000 - £43...