I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job Title: Unit Nurse Manager
Salary: £16.60 per hour ( £31,000 to 41,400 based on full time hours ) paid breaks
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Hours: Full-time or Part-time positions available ( 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours )
Further Information: We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them. Following a recruitment review this companies new mission is to provide longevity and internal promotion and development of their nurses.
We are recruiting for a registered nurse to join a charming nursing home in Edinburgh. The needs of the residents range from those who are relatively independent to those who require nursing, dementia or palliative care. Residents with mental health conditions and physical disabilities are also cared for. This is a great opportunity for a nurse who is looking for clinical variety within a company that values and rewards hard work. You will be rewarded with progression opportunities, as well as development and excellent clinical training.
Person Specification : You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism (RMN / RGN). You must hold a Full UK nursing pin to apply for this position.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
£ 26000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentBroxburn, West Lothian, Scotland
Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of Livingston, West Lothian Salary: £26,000 - £35,00...
£ 32700 - 32700 Per yearFull timePermanentWishaw, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Registered nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD) Location: Wishaw, Lanarkshire Salary : £15.00 per hour / £32,700 per annum - negotiable depe...
£ 26000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentBathgate, West Lothian, Scotland
Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Bathgate, near to Livingston Salary: £26,000 - £35,000 per ann...
£ 25700 - 34300 Per yearFull timePermanentWishaw, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Lanarkshire - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Old age adults Dementia ...