I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
CLINICAL LEAD MANAGER -RGN-RMN -SOMERSET £ 37 -40 K -TAUNTON
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Manager to join our team in TAUNTON.
To join our team we are looking for someone who:
• Is a qualified Nurse with a willingness to work towards a Level 5 Qualification in Management and Leadership (QCF)
• Has an innovative approach to service planning and delivery
• Is able to balance business demands with commitment to quality standards
• Has exceptional leadership skills with the ability to use their initiative in problem solving and prioritising workloads
• Has strong communication skills with management or supervisory experience
Benefits of working with us:
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme - 7% matched by Somerset Care
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA) All with NMC Qualifications working in Staff Nurse OR Clinical Lead, Deputy Clinical Manager posts.
Key Skills we ask from our Nurse to have or be willing to train for - Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Standard Company benefits
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free on-site parking
- Paid breaks
- Company pension
What we are looking for in our Nurses
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC –Standard
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
lease call Jonathan for more information or all me in confidence or send CV
CLINICAL MANAGER -SOMERSET £ 37 -40 K -TAUNTON
£ 30000 - 34000 Per yearFull time...PermanentExeter, Devon, England
EXETER-LOVING AND CARING STAFF NURSE -EXCELLENT RATED NURSING HOME £ 32400 RGN or RMN or RNLD LOVING AND CARING HOME ..WITH OUTSTAN...