I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Theatre Scrub Practitioner
Salary up to £35466
We have an exciting vacancy for a Theatre Scrub Practitioner to join our dynamic, multidisciplinary and expanding team within our Private Hospital located in North London.
You will be part of a close nit team who are provided the opportunity to use judgment and skills to provide the best patient care, we treat a range of NHS and Private patients from London and the surrounding areas.
* As a Theatre Practitioner you will assess, develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care for patients undergoing surgical procedures with minimal supervision.
* In addition to this, you will also actively contribute to the maintenance of an environment that is conducive to the delivery and promotion of a high standard of patient care.
* You will Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the Theatre suite
* Sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives.
* Orthopaedic Experience is desirable. You must be keen to develop both clinically as well as academically
* You will pride yourself on having a passion for delivering customer service and a desire to provide an exceptional patient experience.
* You will also need to be adaptable and able to meet changing working patterns and caseload.
* Current NMC/ HCPC Registration is a must
* Post graduate experience within Theatres is required
* It is desired for the successful applicant to have experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix .
In return for providing your skills, experience and passion in delivering outstanding patient care, you will be rewarded and provided opportunities for progression and continuous training. Benefits are also included which are;
* Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
* For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
* Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
* Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
* 27 days annual leave
* We can provide short-term accommodation for new starters at The Hospital
* Ongoing training and development programmes
* Discounts at local, national and online shops
* Interest-free season ticket loans
* Cycle to work loan scheme
* Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
* Childcare vouchers
* £1,000 Refer a Friend scheme