I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£35,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit for an experienced RGN or ODP qualified Theatre Nurse or Theatre Practitioner specialising in Anaesthetics and Recovery to work in their Guildford hospital.
Details of this Theatre Nurse/Theatre Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts including earlies, lates and weekends
• A competitive starting salary of £35,000
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Life Assurance and Private Medical insurance
• Childcare Vouchers
• Health screening and a range of family and friends discounts on services
You will join an expanding team which provides the highest possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and the theatres undertake a range of procedures including extensive laparoscopic surgery.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse/Theatre Practitioner RGN/ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience working in both anaesthetics and recovery settings with a diverse patient mix
• Ideally have completed a recognised anaesthetics course and a recognised mentorship qualification
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 34000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentChertsey, Surrey, England
We are currently working in partnership with one of the biggest Private Hospital Organisations in the UK.The Hospital, located in C...
£ 34000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Scrub, Recovery and Anaesthetic Nurse's or ODP's Needed Private Surgical Hospital London Full time Up to £37,000 per year One of th...