I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
* Position: Staff Nurse
* Care Categories: EMI and general nursing
* Service: General and Mental health in elderly care
* Salary: £16.50 per hour (£30,800 per annum) based on 36 hours negotiable depending on experience
* Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
* Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
* Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
We have an exciting opportunity for newly qualified or an experienced nurse RGN, RMN, RNLD to join this already fantastic team as a staff nurse. Nurses in the home offer the highest level of care including EMI nursing and general care. We are fully equipped and upgraded with modern technology as well as the home being situated in extensive grounds, creating beautiful views and a delightful area for residents to enjoy.
This home is part of a reputable, healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment as well as staff morale being very high.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Perceptorship programme available
* Hot meal provided on day duty
* Annual pay reviews
* Paid Breaks
* DBS provided
* Free parking
* National Employment Savings Trust pension
* 5.6 Weeks annual leave
Here is how to apply:
*All applicants must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourFull timePermanentBirkenhead, Merseyside, England
Staff Nurse (Days & Nights) - up to £17.50 p/h - BirkenheadJustine at Amber Mace are currently recruiting for nurses to join the te...
£ 29000 - 41000 Per yearFull timePermanentCrewe, Cheshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN /RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of Crewe, Cheshire Salary: £29,000 - £41,000 per a...