I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Home Manager Gloucestershire - £50K
Role: Home Manager
Hours: Full Time
Company: Amber Mace
Contact: Charlotte Metcalfe
An exciting new opportunity has recently arisen to oversee the running of a large nursing home in Gloucestershire. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider. The home provides care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia or physical disability.
My client seeks a strong candidate with elderly/dementia care experience and extensive knowledge of running large CQC compliant care homes.
Job description for Home Manager:
• You will take an active role in marketing the business
• Ensure CQC compliance
• Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Implement all care and business strategies and you will be in charge of hiring the staff team
• Deliver person centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues
• Candidates should display excellent business skills including successfully filling beds and developing the homes' profile within the local community
The successful candidate for the Home Manager will ideally possess the following skills/experience:
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to lead and manage a large multidisciplinary team
In return, my client will offer a salary of £50K and a wonderful benefits package:
• Pension scheme
• Company benefits
• Service related annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays
• Sick pay
• DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check free of charge
• Company reward scheme, which gives you discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and more!
• An opportunity to work for a fantastic, reputable not for profit organisation
For more information on how to apply for the role of Home Manager please contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply.
£ 23.00 - 31.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Cricklade, Swindon, Wiltshire, England
HIGHLY LUCRATIVE LOCUM / AGENCY NURSING * Up to £30 per hour + BENEFITS * Registered Nurses (RGN and RMN) - Locum Shifts (Days, Nig...