I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Elderly Nursing Home Manager (£70k + Bonus)
Salary / Apply £70,000 p/a + Market Leading Performance Bonus + Excellent Benefits (Stated Below)
Remit: Elderly Nursing Home Manager (£70k + Bonus)
Compass Associates are working with a valued client who are currently looking to recruit a Nursing Home Manager for their large service based in the Taunton area. We are seeking an experienced manager with a proven track record of improving quality standards, occupancy levels & private self funding markets.
The Service: Elderly Nursing Home Manager (£70k + Bonus)
The service is a purpose built property which offers nursing and residential care to older people including frail elderly & dementia services users and is currently operating to an excellent standard.The home has been recently renovated and requires a hands on manager with a passion for delivering the best care .
The Apply Nursing Home Manager (£70k + Bonus)
Ideally the candidate will have worked in a care home setting previously and dealt with frail elderly and dementia service users. Ideally the candidate will have had previous managerial experience and posses a kind, friendly and approachable personality but most importantly have a passion for first class quality care.
Requirements: (Essential) Elderly Nursing Home Manager (£70k + Bonus)
- Excellent understanding of quality, compliance & regulations within a care home setting.
- Experience dealing with large extensive budgets with full autonomy over EBITDA.
- Strong up to date clinical skills. (Must be capable of hands on nursing)
- Commercially aware and possess strong sales & marketing skills. (Effective net worker)
Requirements: (Desired) Elderly Nursing Home Manager (£70k + Bonus)
- RGN, RMN, RNLD or RNMH nursing qualification.
- A good team player who possesses strong relationship building skills.
- A pro-active person who endeavours all types of challenges.
- Someone who has a passion for delivering first class quality care.
Benefits: Elderly Nursing Home Manager (£70k + Bonus)
- Competitive salary. Circa £70,000 p/a
- Market leading Performance bonus.
- Additional Quality related bonus
- 8% Contributory Pension
- Excellent holiday allowance.
- Profit Share Scheme
- Excellent contributory pension
- On-going training & development programme.
- Progression opportunities.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free parking.
Compass associates are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
** Refer a friend scheme - Earn £200 John Lewis Vouchers for each candidate you recommend to us that we subsequently go on to place in work **
Compass Associates (part of Compass Holding Group) are HealthInvestor's Recruiter of the Year 2017.
£ 30551 - 37340 Per yearFull timePermanentHoniton, Devon, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Devon - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Palliative care, Dementia, gen...
£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearFull time...PermanentTaunton, Somerset, England
CLINICAL MANAGERS .. #nursing ARE YOU LOOKING TO RELOCATE TO CORNWALL,DEVON,SOMERSET ? If this is you below ..Please come and talk ...