I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Various shifts available & accommodation on site if needed
Purosearch is currently looking for a Staff Nurse to work at a well established specialist hospital in Evesham, the hospital provides specialist care for people with mental health conditions such as anorexia, bulimia, depression and other mental health issues.
• Providing a high standard of care
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Experience in mental heath care desirable, although not essential
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
To apply please contact Callum on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
£ 26200 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Birmingham, West Midlands - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Palliative...