I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£17 p/h | 38.5 hrs | Days or Nights | Fully Compliant Elderly & Disability Home
An RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a 40+ bedded nursing home on the outskirts of Hamilton.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home has to offer:
• 38.5 hours per week
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17
• Flexible shifts with days or nights available
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN you will be joining a luxury home that offers state of the art facilities and an excellent environment for residents, and the home recently met all Care Inspectorate requirements during a recent assessment.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, with up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in elderly care in a UK nursing home setting, although Newly Qualified Nurses will also be considered
• Confident coordinating and implementing care plans and managing and administering medications
For more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
£ 17.50 - 17.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPaisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Deputy Manager | Nursing Home - Elderly/Dementia Care Paisley, Scotland £17.50 per hour Full Time Days (44 hours per week) Supernum...