I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£18.60 p/h | 24 - 42 hrs | Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | Excellent CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
One of Oxfordshire’s leading elderly care facilities which is located on the outskirts of Oxford currently has 2 Staff Nurse vacancies.
The home is rated outstanding by CQC and offers a fantastic environment for older people with general elderly and dementia nursing care needs.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancies and what the home has to offer:
• 24 – 36 hours per week on permanent day shifts
• 42 hours per week on permanent night shifts
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £18.60
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing opportunities for training and development, including a preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident in all aspects of the delivery of clinical care
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and preceptorship.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 42,000 - 42,000 Per yearFull timePermanentChorleywood, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, England
Deputy Manager & Clinical Lead - Elderly Nursing Home Chorleywood, Hertfordshire RGN Qualified up t...