I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse - £14 p/h - Burrow
Are you striving for the next step in your health and social care career? Are you a registered nurse looking to take on a brand new challenge?
Amber Mace are currently looking for a passionate Nurse to join their fantastic team in a purpose-built nursing home in Barrow-in-Furness and we would love to hear from you…
The nursing home provides exceptional, round-the-clock care for the elderly, situated with stunning sea front views. The home prides itself operates as part of a larger group, highly regarded for their approach to health care. This is an unmissable opportunity to join the ranks at a truly first-rate care home.
As a Staff Nurse, you will work as part of a team to deliver excellent, person-centred care to the elderly residents of the home. You will also be responsible for administering medication, personal care, maintaining patient records and developing therapeutic relationships with the residents.
Please note, the ideal candidate will be prepared to also work night shifts.
Duties for Staff Nurse Include:
• Providing a high standard of care to residents
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care
The successful candidate for the Staff Nurse role will ideally possess the following skills:
• Active NMC Registration
• Working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
• Awareness of CQC regulations
• Ability to prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure
• Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills
In return, my client will offer an hourly rate of £14 per hour with additional benefits...
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Katie at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.
£ 28000 - 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentMaryport, Cumbria, England
Job Title: Night Nurse Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Maryport, Cumbria Salary: £28,000 - £37,500 per annum ...
£ 24500 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentWhitehaven, Cumbria, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD)- Nursing Home Location: Whitehaven, Cumbria Salary: £24,500 - £33,000 per annum (£14...