I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
* Location: Morecambe, Lancashire
* Position: Staff Nurse
* Care Categories: Physical Disability, Dementia
* Service: General and mental health care in elderly
* Salary: £16.50 per hour per hour + Paid Breaks
* Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
* Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
* Contract type: Permanent
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD to join this fantastic family run feel care home. The home specialises in care of the elderly and including Physical Disability and Parkinson's Disease. Located in the beautiful Morecombe.
As a registered nurse you will be part of a great team providing the highest level of care to all residents.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer as well as short or long shifts.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Annual pay reviews
* uniform provided
* Paid Breaks
* Free parking
* National Employment Savings Trust pension
* 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
* Over time enhancements of £18.00 per hour
*All Applications must have a valid UK nursing PIN RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*