I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Unit Manager - Sutton in Ashfield - £16.50 per/hour
Position: Unit Manager
Location: Sutton in Ashfield
Wage: £16.50 p/h
Our client, based in Sutton in Ashfield, is currently seeking a dedicated Unit Manager to join their experienced and friendly team at an esteemed care home for adults with complex needs. The home is a purpose built home, with two ten-bed units. The home builds care and activity plans around individuals, supporting, nurturing and encouraging them to live happy, ful?lled lives. If you hold a level 1 nursing qualification (RGN/RMN/RNLD) and have a current nursing PIN, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Unit Manager, you will take the role of a senior nurse on duty and have responsibility for a team of nursing and care staff. You will lead by example, delivering hands-on nursing care and providing strong leadership to your team. You will have a person centred ethos and be committed to enriching the lives of the individuals in your care.
As Unit Manager, your duties will include:
• Taking charge of one of the nursing units
• Leading and supervising a team of nurses
• Delivery of excellent, person-centred care
• Administering medication
• Implementing personalised care plans for residents
The ideal applicant will have;
• Experience working in a similar setting
• Be currently registered with the NMC
• At least two years’ experience working in a senior or leadership position
• Be dedicated to providing excellent care to residents
• Can work well as part of a team
What’s in it for you?
• Comprehensive induction and training programme
• On-going development
• Competitive rates of pay
• A challenging and rewarding work environment
• Career Progression
• Employee benefits scheme - online shopping, discounts and vouchers
£ 45,000 - 55,000 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Home Manager - Elderly Nursing & Dementia - RGN/RMN Nottingham, Nottinghamshire £45,000 - £55,000 p.a + Bo...