I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) – Leicester – Circa £34K
Position: Deputy Nurse Manager (RGN/RMN)
Salary Circa: £34k + Benefits
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Nurse (RGN/RMN) looking to take the next step in their career. A Deputy Manager position has recently become available at an elderly nursing home in Leicester!
This purpose-built nursing home offers first-rate residential and nursing care for the elderly. The service benefits from a team of quality care staff who are dedicated to the needs of each individual. With a current ‘Good’ CQC rating, and excellent online reviews, this service offers first-class care and is a fantastic opportunity for a senior nurse, or current deputy to join a forward thinking organisation!
As Deputy Manager will be part of the Home’s Senior Management Team with a lead responsibility for management, support and direction of care. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home in the manager’s absence. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
Role Requirements of Deputy Manager:
• To lead/ support a team of clinical and support staff
• To oversee care plans
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
Qualification/Skill Requirements of Deputy manager:
• Valid PIN number
• Experience in similar care environment
• Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards.
This role would be suitable for: Senior Nurse, Senior RGN/RMN, Head of Care, Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager, Unit Lead, and Team Leader.
£ 16.50 Per hourFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Dementia Clinical Lead – £16.50 per hour - Nottingham Position: Dementia Clinical Lead (RGN/RMN) Location: Nottingham Salary: Up to...