I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Duchy Hospital in Harrogate is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatre department .
This is a Part time role for 30 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
* Approved/recognised anaesthetic course.
* To work across multiple surgical specialities in either the scrub or anaesthetic role
* Qualified nurse or ODP - mentorship preferable but not essential.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* BMI Competencies
* Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (Desirable)
* ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1 (Desirable)
* Anaesthetic recovery experience required
Duties of this role include:
* To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
* To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
* Assist in the delivery of patient care
* Contribute to quality improvement
* Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 24.66 - 24.66 Per hourPart timeTemporaryKeighley, West Yorkshire, England
Pulse Nursing is currently looking for dynamic Theatre Nurses within the Keighley – West Yorkshire area with experience in scrub, a...
£ 20.17 - 20.17 Per hourPart timeTemporaryHalifax, West Yorkshire, England
Pulse Nursing is currently looking for dynamic Theatre Nurses within the Halifax – West Yorkshire area with experience in scrub or ...
£ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timePermanentHuddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
At BMI Healthcare we aim to be a magnet for the best healthcare professionals - we know that having the right team and continually ...
£ 28,000 - 35,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBradford, West Yorkshire, England
Theatre Practitioner - RGN / ODP - Specialist Private Hospital Full Time - 37.5 hours Bradford - West Yorkshire £28,00...
£ 28000 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
£28,000 - £33,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Flexible shifts | L&D Prospects A leading private hospital in Leeds requires an experienced ...